Sunday 2 December 2012

birthday mani! Ulta + NOPI

Hi People!!
So it was my birthday a few days ago!!! woohoo!
& although I wasn't celebrating I still decided I should have some sort of birthday mani.

Currently, I'm trying to go through my untrieds so I put on Ulta's Bam-Blue-Zled. Which is supposed to be a Sprog by butterLONDON dupe. For the accent nail I put on Nicole by OPI's Rainbow In The S-Kylie. Which is a dupe of various other rainbow glitters such as OPI's Rainbow Connection, Milani's Gems, etc etc!!


sorry the accent nail isn't too clear, I have to take my pictures on my blackberry until I figure out why my battery drains after one picture on my camera :(

The formula on Bam-Blue-Zled is quite good, not streaky and opaque in 2 coats. For $2, it's definitely  a great deal if it is a butterLONDON dupe since butterLONDON is $17! I wish I had Sprog to compare to show you guys/girls but I don't :(

I used 1 coat CG base coat, 2 coats Bam-Blue-Zled, 1 coat CG topcoat, ring finger had 2 'dabbed' coat of Rainbow in the S-kylie.

Bam-Blue-Zled (10 ml) was purchased by me at Ulta for $2 USD (original retail: $6 USD), and Rainbow in the S-kylie (15 ml) was purchased by me at Shoppers Drug Mart for $10.99 CAD!

No comments:

Post a Comment