Friday 31 May 2013

Colorclub Halo Hues Swatches: Over The Moon, Cosmic Fate & Kismet.

Last month we had the wonderful opportunity to review the company Enospring and they were generous enough to send us some polishes from the 2012 and 2013 Halo Hues collection. Today I have three polishes from the 2013 collection to share with you all.

Let me first off say that if you don't own any polishes from the Halo Hues collection, I recommended you correct that ASAP! These beauties are absolutely stunning and I promise you that if you love holo polishes as much as I do, you will not be disappointed.







Over The Moon - A beautiful robin egg blue holo! I love how this polish retained its bright colour without having the holographic effect be too overpowering. I find a lot of polishes with a strong liner holographic effect swallow up the base colour. Over the moon is highly pigmented and the holographic effect is super strong!







Cosmic Fate - For some reason the pictures I took came out a lot pinker than what the actual polish colour looks like. I would say this one is more of a brownish pink, leaning more towards a neutral shade. I think Color Club did a super job with this collection finding a happy balance between colour and the holographic effect because as strong as the holo effect is the colour is not dulled at all.






Kismet - Kismet, which means destiny is my absolute favourite and personal standout from the whole collection! Green polishes are another one of my vices following closely behind purple polishes. So it was sort of fate that I ended up with this beautiful polish.


Sorry for the blur but look at that holo flame!






For all swatches I used 1 thin coat and 1 thick coat to achieve opacity. I used the polish on its own with no base coat or topcoat. I personally think you won't need a topcoat with these polishes

Color Club Halo Hues can be purchased on Enospring for $7 each or $39 for a set of 6.

http://enospring.com/color-club-halo-hues-holographic



***Products were purchased by us with blogging privileges , opinions are my own and unbiased. ***

2 comments: