Monday 6 May 2013

Etude House - Strawberry Stars Candy

Hello all. Today I have another Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Nails polish to share. Last week I had on apricot candy, today I have Strawberry Stars Candy! I'm not too much of a pink kind of person but like I said last time, I'm a huge sucker for cute packaging. The polish has an opaque light pinkish purple base with an explosion of multi-coloured and multi-shaped glitter. Just take a look at this gorgeous macro:

ah, the oh so elusive star glitter

More swatches this way!


Apologies, I didn't realize how blurry this ended up





Indirect light


I used 3 thick coats to achieve opacity, I found the polish built up nicely and applied easily. I had no difficulty getting the right amount of glitter on each finger however I could not for the life of me fish out any of the star glitters! It was as though they all sank and did not want to resurface. The Etude House Sweet Recipe Ice Cream Collection comes in 4 colours, 10ml each. I purchased my 2 bottles through eBay at about $5USD each.


Annie



*****If you haven't entered our giveaway yet head on over, only 24 days left!*****


6 comments:

  1. EEE!!! I was hoping you would do a post on the strawberry stars polish! I LOVE it! Such a cute polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tara! I was so surprised at how nice it looked on me. Usually pinks look horrible on me.

      -Annie

      Delete
  2. This is one is quite lovely too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure is! I'm so tempted to buy the other 2 just to complete the set.

      -Annie

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hands down the cutest polishes I own!

      -Annie

      Delete