Wednesday 21 August 2013

Butter LONDON - All Hail The Queen

Today's post is super exciting to me.. because I get to share with you...

*suspense*

MY FAVOURITE POLISH OF ALL TIME.
(I'm already on my 2nd bottle and I have one for back up. ^_^)

As you can tell from the post name, it's butter LONDON's All Hail The Queen!!!!



Now if you know me, there are tons of times when I probably exclaim how much I love a polish or super excited about a new release etc but time and time again.. I ALWAYS think about this one. (Is anyone else humming Always On My Mind?? ahaha no? okay just me!)
I am pretty sure I even once told butter LONDON Canada that if there was a zombie apocalypse, I'd bring this one with me.. yes this is what I think about during the commercials between Walking Dead..don't judge me!! haha.

removable cap!!



awesome brush!



I mean, who wouldn't... it's a perfect colour for any occasion.. job interviews (which I wear to every one; and that's why I have it on at the moment haha..), drinks with the girls, a drive to Starbucks, late night movie, tea time, when I feel like I don't know what to wear, meeting The Queen?? fighting zombies?? yeah any of those haha..feel free to add more.
Where would you wear this colour to?

I'm really happy this shade matches my skintone so well. If it doesn't for you, I also recommend trying out other shades butter LONDON offers (they have a ton!!). They did have a neutral collection out before called Starkers but they're LE and D/Ced by now.
All swatches are 1 coat Essie Grow Faster, 2 coats butter LONDON All Hail The Queen and 1 coat China Glaze Fast Forward Top Coat.
All Taken in natural light








 I feel my nails look a lot nicer when I wear it - more elongated, neat and clean! The subtle shimmer/holographic effect doesn't make this shade look dull and totally distracts me while I am writing this post!

It goes on silky smooth and opaque in just two thin layers!! I have great wear time with butter LONDONs, minimal tipwear in 4 days!! I would probably wear this forever (another plus on why I should have this in my zombie survival kit ;) )

Okay wow I rambled a lot but how could I stop? hehe..




Butter London: All Hail The Queen
3 Free Nail Lacquer - free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.
11ml / 0.4 fl oz
* Removable Cap.
A lovely opaque holographic beige AND at the right angle, there's a crazy pink flash shimmer. The flash shimmer is not really noticeable on the nail though (good for me ahha)...





It is a tad expensive priced at 17.50$CAD at Sephora, The Bay, Holt Renfrew etc but it's totally worth it :)!!!

Check out their Canadian site here
or follow them on Facebook (Canadian) here.

<3 Mir

3 comments:

  1. One of my faves to...its very pretty,my camera can never pick up just how pretty this is when i used it.

    ReplyDelete